Document the process of creating/editing your Wix website contact form, justifyimg your thought process and decision making

 What is a contact form in a website?

A Contact Us page is essential to building a brand’s website as it allows visitors to contact you easily without leaving their browser. (Adames, I, 2023)


I dedicated a completely different page named customer service to engage with visitors and 

customer whenever they want to contact us.







  • I included an address where the customer can visit us, I also included a gmail account where the customer can directly contact us via email after they fill the contact form below incase they have any questions.

FAQ


I added a FAQ section in case the customer has a common question that can be answered within the website session itself.

References:

Adames, I. (2023) Contact us page examples: 44 designs for inspiration, Search Engine Journal. Available at: https://www.searchenginejournal.com/examples-contact-us-pages/378518/#close (Accessed: March 16, 2023).

Comments